The Brazos County District Attorney's Office will present the 11th Annual "Every Victim Every Time" crime victim conference April 18-19, 2017, at the Brazos County Expo Complex in Bryan. This year, the conference will feature 48 different breakout sessions. EVET workshops will provide attendees with the latest up-to-date training and education with a variety of applicable topics to specific professional disciplines. Sessions will include a variety of beginner, intermediate, and advanced topics including:
* What the law says about alcohol, drugs, and consent
* Sexual predators: At home, work, school, and the Internet
* What every professional needs to know about Title IX
* Traumatic brain injury and intimate partner violence
* Behind closed doors culture counts: The intersection of pimp culture, pornography, and prostitution
* Advanced interviewing techniques of victims of complex trauma
* Human trafficking: What you may have missed
Every Victim, Every Time has been approved for the following accreditation credits: LPC, LMSW, LCSW, LMFT, LDCD, and TCOLE, and has a pending application with the State Bar of Texas.
To register, go to: www.evetbv.org.