The Limestone County Attorney’s Office has an opening for an Administrative Assistant beginning November 1, 2019. Must have computer skills, typing, working with the public, and other administrative responsibilities including the following:
- Ability to multitask, while maintaining complex schedules is essential.
- The ideal candidate is resourceful, a good problem solver, works well with others and is organized.
- A steady completion of assigned work load.
- Respond to questions and requests for information.
- Answer incoming calls to the office.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Legal Experience Preferred.
Limestone County does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.
Applicants must submit a resume and references and cover letter via email to District & County Attorney Roy DeFriend at [email protected] or mail to 200 W. State, Suite 110, Groesbeck, Texas 76642.