Job Title: Assistant District Attorney- Criminal Division
Job Description: Applicant must have the ability to manage a large docket as well as effectively correspond with law enforcement, attorneys, witnesses, and crime victims. Applicant will determine appropriate charges to file at Intake based on the facts presented by Law Enforcement Officers.
- Strong litigation and trial skills
- Knowledge of the general principles of criminal case administration and methods of criminal justice practice
- Skill in reviewing and interpreting complex legal issues
- Skill in screening and preparing cases for filing or presentation to a grand jury
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with supervisors, co-workers, other law enforcement agencies, and the public
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft programs
Education & Experience: Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school. Applicant must be currently licensed in the State of Texas and be in good standing with the State Bar of Texas.
Salary: Based on experience with a full benefits package
Interested applicants will send resume and cover letter to Michelle Moore at [email protected].
Or mail to:
PO Box 10536
Lubbock, Texas 79408
*Not all applicants will be interviewed.*