Barrow, Fairbanks, Bethel, Anchorage, & Kenai, Alaska
$DOE and excellent benefits
Our client: The State of Alaska is seeking qualified applicants to address and guide cases. Beyond the ‘hard skill and experience’ you ideally have a passion for investing in and improving, the overall quality of life in remote Alaskan communities. If you’re thinking of relocating to Alaska to further your legal career and you’re seeking something different, this is an excellent opportunity to pursue your goals!
Ideally you have:
- Juris Doctorate degree and admission to the Alaska State Bar
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience
- Strong history of handling criminal prosecutions
- Strong familiarity with Alaska’s criminal justice system and laws
- Demonstrated commitment to working with victims of sexual assault and sexual abuse
- Ability to travel within regional Alaska, including for trials that may last several weeks.
Would you like to:
- Find ethical solutions to a wide scope of legal matters
- Develop ideal arguments and represent Alaskan clients in legal proceedings
- Assist clients from a variety of backgrounds and diverse circumstances
- Travel to remote locations in an amazing state
Making it worth your while:
- Follow your passion and begin an adventure
- Solid work and job satisfaction
- Build on your experience and qualifications
- An impressive addition to your resume
Alaska Executive Search is here for you!
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self
To apply, click on THIS LINK.