The Texas District and County Attorneys Association is seeking an Assistant Training Director. The Assistant Training Director (“ATD”) will be responsible for the creative development and production of TDCAA’s online training. The ATD will work under the supervision and direction of the Training Director. The ATD’s duties will include:
- under the direction of the Training Director and association leadership, developing and expanding the association’s online learning opportunities
- conducting needs assessments to evaluate and determine the online learning needs of prosecutors’ offices
- in conjunction with the Training Committee, developing the content of TDCAA online learning
- planning and producing all association online learning programs
- investigating and developing varied modalities of online learning, including webinars, virtual training, and podcasts
- making initial speaker contacts for all TDCAA online learning offerings or supervising such contacts by other staff or course directors
- directing the preparation of all materials related to online learning initiatives and assisting in developing and editing seminar materials as needed
- supervising the meeting planners who assist in the production, web hosting, and credit reporting of all online learning initiatives
- evaluating the overall effectiveness of association online learning programming
- assisting the Training Director as necessary to produce association live training events
Any applicant must be a licensed attorney in Texas for at least the past three years. Some travel will be required for live training events and production of online trainings. Some remote work is possible, but time will be required at TDCAA headquarters in Austin to accomplish needed tasks. The starting salary is $110,000, plus health care and retirement benefits.
Applicants should send a cover letter and current resume to Robert Kepple at [email protected].