The second in our new series of online courses, Caseload Management has been the most requested training topic from our membership for over a decade. Dockets are getting larger, deadlines loom, and discovery is a constant complication. Prosecutors are always at risk of drowning in a sea of cases.
Sign up for our newest training to hear experienced prosecutors from all over the state discuss the methods they employ to stay afloat. Whether you are newer to the profession or a bit saltier, this course is intended to deliver new tools, plus new ways to use the tools we already possess. Join us with guest host Erik Nielsen, ADA in Travis County, as we tackle this important topic.
You’ll see nine submissions, followed by a discussion of each, from these fantastic presenters:
- Kevin Petroff, First ACDA, Galveston County
- Jessica Frazier, ACDA, Comal County
- Habon Mohamed, AC&DA, Ellis County
- Ralph Guerrero, First ACDA, Hays County
- Jerry Varney, ACDA, Dallas County
- Joe Hooker, ACDA, Bexar County
- Je’Rell Rogers, ADA, Harris County
- Tiana Sanford, ADA, Montgomery County
- Brian Baker, First ADA, Brazos County
This course is available online for a limited time and provides 1.75 MCLE hours. The cost of this course is $25.00.
This program is funded by a grant from the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals, the Texas District and County Attorneys Association, and the Texas District and County Attorneys Foundation.