Sign up and bear witness to TDCAA’s first ever multiple presenter online training. First in a series of trainings to be created in a similar format, we kept the topic broader than planned for future iterations. This time we are discussing General Advocacy. Not intended to replace live training, here presenters have submitted self-made recordings of themselves discussing discrete aspects of a topic. You’ll see those submissions followed by a discussion of each with special guest host Erik Nielsen. Get tips on everything from witness interviews to the value of preparation from these brave members of the first wave:
- Nicole Washington, Asst. Criminal District Attorney, Polk County
- Sarah Moore, Asst. District Attorney, El Paso County
- Allenna Bangs, Asst. Criminal District Attorney, Tarrant County
- Zack Wavrusa, Asst. County & District Attorney, Rusk County
- Lauren Sepulveda, Asst. Criminal District Attorney, Hidalgo County
- Bill Wirskye, 1st Asst. Criminal District Attorney, Collin County
This course is available online for a limited time and provides 1.00 MCLE hour. The cost of this course is $25.00.