Employer: Hunt County Attorney’s Office
Location: Greenville, Texas (less than 45 miles from Dallas, Frisco, Rockwall and McKinney)
The Hunt County Attorney’s Office currently has an opening for an Assistant County Attorney position. Salary $80,000.00/yr. Hunt County also provides employee benefits, including health, dental, life and optional vision insurance, along with participation in the Texas District and County Retirement program. Membership dues to TDCAA, the State and local bar are paid by the office, as well as costs associated with CLE.
- Immediate trial experience available
- Independent docket management
- Good work life balance
- Member in good standing with the State Bar of Texas (or graduation from an accredited law school awaiting State Bar of Texas results)
- Must consent to and pass criminal background check.
- SECURITY REQUIREMENT – Must be able to obtain and maintain a Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) CJIS security clearance. For more information on CJIS requirements, visit the Texas DPS CJIS system Access policy and chart within the documents section: https://www.txdps.state.tx.us/SecurityReview/documents.htm
Interested applicants should fax or email resumes to:
Paige Ashley, Office Manager
Hunt County Attorney’s Office
P. O. Box 1097
Greenville, Texas 75403-1097
(903) 408-4297 – Fax