ASSISTANT CRIMINAL DA – FELONY/MISDEMEANOR
Woodville is approximately a forty-five minute drive north of Beaumont, Texas.
Prosecution of both felonies and misdemeanors from intake through trial or other disposition, and advising law enforcement in criminal matters.
- Licensed and in good standing with the State Bar of Texas and have a Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited Law School.
- Capable of reviewing a case/discerning a just outcome, and pursuing that outcome efficiently and effectively
- Genuinely care about keeping communities peaceful and safe
- Professional attitude, effective communicator, multi-tasker and self-starter.
- Must pass criminal background check and take/pass drug screen.
- Must have valid TX driver’s license and be insurable by Tyler County Insurance provider.
- Competitive with urban DA Offices; To be commensurate with ability/performance/experience
- Benefits include employee health insurance, retirement, as well as paid State Bar dues and CLE, paid vacation and sick leave.
- Click the link for an application http://www.co.tyler.tx.us/upload/page/3270/docs/Employment%20Application.pdf
- Email Resume and application to: [email protected]
Start Date: January