The Burleson County Attorney’s Office has a full-time job opening for:
CIVIL CLERK/OFFICE ASSISTANT
The job duties include managing, organizing and assisting on:
- Juvenile cases
- CPS cases
- Hot check cases
- Purchase Orders
- Travel and Conference Arrangements
The Civil Clerk will attend and assist with Court as well as assisting other departments. Professionalism and punctuality are a must.
The hours are Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00. The position also involves working closely with the Criminal Clerks as well.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Basic knowledge of court rules & filing procedures;
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative on projects with little supervision;
- Excellent word processing skills in Word, Microsoft Outlook;
- Excellent writing, grammar, proofreading skills and overall attention to detail;
- Strong calendaring skills;
- Well organized and able to prioritize in a fast paced environment; must be able to multi-task, possess excellent communication skills (written and oral) and be able to work in a team environment.
Interested candidates will apply in person at: the Burleson County Treasurer’s office or print an application from the county website at: co.burleson.tx.us and file it with the County Treasurer’s Office.
This position is a Grant Based position and will begin January 2020.
Posting date: 12/03/2019
Closing date: when position is filled