Beginning Salary: $52,436 – $65,416
Involves all phases of preparation for litigation in juvenile delinquency cases, including but not limited, to the preparation and dissemination of discovery to ensure compliance with Art. 39.14 CCP, assisting prosecutors with trials and witness preparation.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinating with law enforcement agencies to ensure that all discovery is submitted to our office.
- Ensuring that all discovery is made available to opposing counsel and properly documented in a timely fashion.
- Assisting prosecutors in witness interviews.
- Assisting prosecutors during jury selection.
- Drafting motions and court orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Certified Paralegal preferred.
Paralegal experience in juvenile or criminal law preferred.
Knowledge of on-line legal research services. Must pass criminal background investigation.
How to Apply
Email resume to [email protected] with “paralegal position” in the subject line.