Registration is now closed. Because there are assessments that must be taken prior to the courese, no walk-ins will be accepted.
A few years ago, TDCAA formed the Prosecutor Management Institute (PMI) in response to a growing need for quality management training built with prosecutors in mind. Our first course, Fundamentals of Management, was a huge success. To ensure that busy elected prosecutors got a chance to attend, we offered a specialized version of the course to them in 2019 in conjunction with our Elected Prosecutor Conference, and it received rave reviews!
This year, we are proud to announce our second “Elected Edition” management training open only to elected prosecutors, which will take place in Rockwall. In this 1½-day course, district and county attorneys will receive a high-level, content-packed dose of professionally developed training curated specifically for them. Using state-of-the-art assessment tools and materials, attendees will:
• gain insight into their own behavioral inclinations and recognize those inclinations in others,
• develop skills designed to harness the natural talents of their team,
• examine and understand the value of employing alternative conflict-resolution styles,
• identify the core competencies necessary to effectively manage themselves, their team, and the organization, and
• learn and practice methods to effectively reinforce, correct, and improve their team’s conduct.
This course will immediately precede our Elected Prosecutor Conference and take place on November 30 (from 9:00am-6:00pm) and December 1 (9:00am-12:00pm). Please note that registration is separate from the Elected Conference, and seating is limited and will be based on the date of registration. Enrolled attendees will receive an email with links to two online assessments shortly after the November 12 registration deadline. The assessments must be completed prior to the course, but they will not take more than a few quiet minutes. Due to the course’s content density, attendees must plan to be present for the entire program.
The cost of this program is $350.00 per attendee.